Daily affirmations for self esteem
Today I will talking through daily affirmations for self-esteem and how they can have a positive impact on your mindset.
Self-esteem is how much you appreciated yourself. How much value you put in yourself? In other words, self-esteem is feeling good about yourself.
Using positive self-esteem affirmations can aid you in increasing your positive view of yourself.
Sometimes we are going through hard situations in our lives and need a little booster to feel better and affirmations could be what makes the difference in our day.
Affirmations for self-esteem can help you feel better and help you start developing more self-love.
Practicing affirmations could be an easy and quick way of raising your energy and your spirits in the mornings, or can used throughout the day if you need a pick me up mentally.
Affirmations are definitely a good to start your day!
I start my day with morning affirmations and have created a routine. Affirmations are short phrases you can use every day.
Just repeat them and believe in them as you are saying them.
Other posts you may like:
What’s an affirmation?
A positive affirmation is a statement used to challenge a negative and unhelpful thought.
By repeating a positive affirmation, you begin to challenge your unhelpful subconscious thinking patterns and replace them with more realistic and helpful ones.
They can be used to boost your self-esteem, help you achieve your goals, or help you push through fear.
Affirmations have been incredibly useful to me. They’ve helped me, time and time again, to break out of negative thinking patterns and to build healthier ones.
In the past, I’ve used them to boost my confidence, push through fear, build boundaries in life, and to find greater joy in life.
Today though, I’m looking for some to boost my self-esteem. If you’ve been going through something similar, I hope these affirmations will remind and empower you to be your authentically incredible selves!
Choose one affirmation that speaks most to you (or write your own version!) and repeat it to yourself each morning.
Let’s boost your self-esteem!
How to practice affirmations for self-esteem?
These are lots of ways to use affirmations and people use them differently. Some people speak them into a mirror on a morning, others run them through their minds when negative thoughts begin to plague them.
I have a different method of doing my daily affirmations that may work for you if you like to journal. Every day, I choose one affirmation that resonates with me and write it in my journal.
I find that repeating the affirmation throughout the day to myself gradually helps change my thought process over time.
Affirmations are not a quick fix for mental health problems. Like any thought changing behaviour, they take time, patience and a lot of practice.
Our negative self-talk builds up over time and it can take some time to alter these thought patterns. I promise that you are more special than you believe.
You can get started with this list of 100 affirmations for self-esteem below. I hope they help to inspire and motivate you towards a healthier mindset.
Want more affirmations? See our post below for daily positive affirmations:
Daily affirmations for self esteem
- I love my body and all it does for me
- I am enough
- I am worthy of love
- I respect my own boundaries
- Today, I choose me
- I love the woman/man that I am
- I am loved
- I am deserving of love
- I am kind to myself
- Love flows from within me
- I am beautiful, inside and out
- I embrace my unique individuality
- I deserve happiness
- I let go of negative self-talk
- I am whole
- Everything I need is within me
- I am in control of my happiness
- I am capable of reaching my goals
- I accept myself unconditionally
- I do not let my fears hold me back
- I am grateful for all that I have
- I make time to care for myself
- I love and accept all of me
- Loving myself comes easily and naturally
- I am strong and resilient
- I am successful
- My capacity for love is infinite
- I let go of those who do not have my best interests at heart
- I let go of my past and live in the present
- I am growing each and every day
- I forgive myself and learn from my mistakes
- I am a work of art
- I am valued
- I allow myself to feel deeply
- I am open to receive love
- I love the body I was born with
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to
- I overcome challenges with grace and ease
- I have a warm and caring heart
- I am exactly who I need to be in this moment
- I send love to my fears and doubts
- I deflect negativity
- I believe in myself
- I can say no when something does not serve me
- I let go of that which no longer serves me
- I accept compliments easily
- I release any need for suffering
- I have a lot to offer the world
- I love every part of what makes me who I am
- I am blanketed in the Universes’ loving energy
- My life is filled with love and joy
- I have always and will always try my best
- I have achieved great things
- I respect myself
- My life is a place of balance and harmony
- I have the power to change my world
- I choose to stop apologizing for being me
- I am not my mistakes or my flaws
- Others accept and love me for who I am
- I prioritize myself and my needs
- I radiate confidence
- My mind is filled with loving thoughts
- I attract positive and loving people into my life
- The more I practice loving myself, the more lovable I become
- I let love in
- I let my love for myself increase each day
- Love flows freely from inside of me
- I practice self-compassion when I do not succeed
- I honour my own life path
- I honour and respect my limitations
- I have so much to love about myself
- My life is a reflection of the love inside me
- The only approval I need is my own
- I radiate love
- I love my own company
- I do not need anyone to feel worthy
- I attract love and light
- I release the need to judge myself negatively
- Today I start loving myself more
- I am capable of loving fully and completely
- I treat my body with love and care
- I am powerful and confident
- I trust in my ability to make it through difficult times
- I trust my intuition
- My life is full of endless opportunities for success and happiness
- My inner world creates my outer world
- I reward myself for my hard work and dedication
- I am balanced
- The universe supports me, always
- I have a loving relationship with my body
- I can choose self-love whenever I desire
- Loving myself means I am able to love others more
- I have a positive and healing effect on others
- I have so much to celebrate in life
- I am proud of myself
- I choose to view my life positively
- My body is my best friend
- I choose to nourish my health
- I am the healer of my own life
- I am love
Other posts you may like:
Daily affirmations for self-esteem – final thought
You now have an idea of everything about positive affirmations. It’s now your turn to pick the affirmation that are relevant to you and say them to yourself on a daily basis.
Affirmations are not something that you simply say once off and expect to see massive improvements.
The secret is repetition (do it regularly) and feel each word as you say them, experience what you’re saying.
Wait and see how affirmations will change and improve your life for the better.
Which of these affirmations for self-esteem resonates the most with you today?
Comment below, feel free to ask me questions. I am more than happy to answer anytime.
If you found this post useful, you might want to save THIS PIN below to your Pinterest Self-Care board for later!
Hello! My name is Adam and welcome to my space on the internet. Here you can find me writing about topics such as lifestyle, self-care, self-development, finance, saving money and making money. Come and join the community!